Guitar made for Matty Rhys Barras.
This custom Guitar started when a piece of 400 year old Mahogany came into our workshop. A small piece, so the guitar was made to that size.
- Custom designed by MRB
- A through neck of brown mahogany and sides with red mahogany. Cavities installed to help with the weight and tone.
- Custom neck profile for MRB, a little thicker than standard with 45mm bone nut.
- Rosewoood fingerboard
- 24 frets high profile pyramid nickel chrome.
- Neck pick up P90, bridge Warman triple coil (can be wired for 10 tones just on its own, still experimenting)
- Volume and 5 way switch (serial and phase switch to still be fitted)
- Standard block tremolo with no-trem lock.
- Satin finished
- MRB logo with mop penguin (MRB loves penguins)
- Custom solid caseA
Every Guitar is unique. A one only model for the customer.