One of the first guitars to be produced at Mondave for Molly Curtis. Molly wanted a smaller body guitar with a big sound. Using Mondave custom body shape and internal structuring we managed to achieve just that. When Molly put the guitar on she was surprised that it fitted just right.
- Body is cedar with laminated mahogany back and sides.
- The neck is tulip wood with slotted head
- Grover stay lock machine heads
- 12th fret to body with MOP signature.
- 25.5 scale
- 45mm bone nut.
- Custom bridge with bone saddle
- Custom strap.
- Custom anti feedback sound hole cover
- Fishman 301 pickup system.
Visit Molly's Facebook page HERE