MG-MLC101 Mondave Guitars custom built classical style for Mark Leighton.
Guitar made for fingerstyle playing, comfort while standing, acoustic volume and amplified acoustic tone
Very loud while being strummed, with a long sustain, perfect for nylon and classical players
- Custom designed by Mondave Guitars from specifications by Mark Leighton
- Solid Cedar wood top with hardwood custom bracing.
- Body standard MG s shape, deep lower bout, smaller upper bout. For extended bass response and closer to the body playabilaty.
- Standard sound hole with custom MG rosette. Top built without a standard cross brace behind the sound hole. Allowing for extra top resonance.
- Laminated Santos Rosewood back and sides, with flamed mahogany centre stripe.
- Solid mahogany neck with carbon fibre strips. D profile with flat bottom.
- Flat ebony fingerboard with nickel silver frets 50mm at bone nut.
- Classical Flamenco none friction guitar tuners (end bearings)
- Savarez Cantiga high tension strings (first set to try). Body designed for high tension strings.
- 18 hole darkened oak bridge
- Clear high gloss polyurethane finished
- Also fitted with a passive classical guitar custom MG made Pickup system.
- Mondave Guitars 'Open Hand' Logos
- Custom made solid case
Every Guitar is unique. A one only model for the customer.