This is a guitar made for the guitarist Chris Gledhill. August 2016
' it's amazing, thank you so much, I can't put it down. I will never part with it and it has re-kindled my interest for an instrument I was thinking of stopping playing.- cheers Chris' (Chris main instrument is banjo)
- It is a Custom Mondave semi solid body steel string acoustic. A little heavier than a normal acoustic.
- LSM pick up system just using set EQ balance and volume, set in the sound hole
- Body is 5" to 2.5" Mondave custom back shape for comfort with a solid cedar top
- Laminated Kevisingo (Bubinga) back and sides
- Vintage two tone slanted binding.
- Neck is 20 fret light eastern Mahogany, with steel twin action truss rod.
- 14th fret to the body.
- 16" radiused ebony fingerboard
- 46mm bone nut,
- 25.5" scale.
- Low profile medium frets
- Gold Mother of Pearl Chris Gledhill logo and Mondave Logos on the neck.
- The guitar was designed with a Mondave Custom parlour sized body, internally modified to produce depth and volume of a standard 4-5" body size. This is a loud guitar for the size.
- 3 coat satin lacquer finish back and sides. Cedar top is 3 coats wax-oil based Patina vintage finish.
- Ernie Ball Aluminum Bronze strings 11-52.