This is a guitar made for the fingerstyle guitarist Mike Gledhill. Similar to a Gretsch guitar but custom made for Mike.
- It is a semi solid body steel string LH Electric. Acoustic top with F Hole markers
- 2 Rosewood covered Humbuckers wired to standard configuration. Master Volume, Master Tone plus volume for each pickup to mix in cenre selector position (both on) wired in series.
- Option to add acoustic bridge pickup and multi pick up wireing system (Parallel/Series/In/Out Phase, Single coil etc
- Body is 2" to 2 1/2" with a walnut top
- Laminated birch back and sides
- Standard wood binding.
- Neck is custom 52mm wide plus 22 frets Mahogany, carbon fiber reinforced, sized thickness to Mike's hand. A lot thicker than standard for comfort and less strain.
- 16" radius fingerboard
- Zero fret with 52mm bone nut string guide
- 25.5" scale.
- Pyramid medium frets to aid clean notes and more vibrato
- Mondave Logo on walnut veneered headstock.
- Walnut covered pick guard.
- The guitar was designed with the great sound of a Gretsch guitar in mind
- Waterbased polyurethane lacquer finish
Mike is very pleased with the guitar and likes the wide neck for ease of play. So job well done.