This is a guitar made for the fingerstyle guitarist Mike Gledhill.
- It is a semi solid body nylon acoustic. A little heavier than a normal acoustic.
- LSM pick up system just using set EQ balance and volume, set in the sound hole.
- Side sound hole
- Body is 3" to 2 1/4" with a cedar top
- Laminated flame mahogany back and sides
- Rosewood binding.
- Neck is 24 fret Mahogany, carbon fiber reinforced, sized thickness to Mike's hand. A lot thicker than standard for comfort and less strain.
- Flat fingerboard
- 52mm bone nut,
- 25.5" scale.
- Pyramid frets to aid clean notes and more vibrato
- Shell markings and Mondave Logo on the neck.
- The guitar was designed with a 3" body but internally modified to produce depth and volume of a standard 4-5" body size.
- 3 coat satin lacquer finish.
- Supplied with a custom strap
visit Mikes website at http://mikegledhill.uk
Mike is very pleased with the guitar and cant believe the depth and volume it produces. So job well done.